Description of the project
The residence Wega is located in Gosseldange, 82 route de Mersch. It will be constructed on a land plot of approximately 19.68 ares.
The residence consists of a ground floor and three upper levels. The private parking spaces, the cellars, the common areas and the technical rooms are located on the ground floor. The fifteen apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms are situated on the upper levels.
The corner situation of the residence in the angle between two streets means that the apartments have a north-south or east-west orientation. The large bay windows leading to the terraces and balconies guarantee maximum natural light in the large interior spaces.
The apartments are sold off plan (VEFA).
Sustainable development/Energy Pass
The residence complies with the “low energy” rating and has the following characteristics:
- energy efficiency class - A
- insulation class - A
- environmental performance class -A<:li>
The air quality is ensured by a mechanical ventilation system with energy recovery.
Extract from the building specifications
- Basic home automation system: The wiring of the electrical installations included in the building specifications will be executed to conform to the European KNX protocol. This will allow for the external management of the roller blinds, the lighting and the heating.
- Floor tiles in 60x60cm format, material price (without VAT) €47.00/ m2 in the living rooms, corridors, kitchens and broom cupboards.
- Oak parquet, material price (without VAT) €58/ m2 in the bedrooms
- Apartment entrance doors with 3 point security locks and increased sound proofing (42db)
- Complete sanitary installation, basins are delivered with furniture underneath and all the necessary accessories.
- Electric aluminium roller blinds.
Creches, primary schools and secondary schools are all located nearby in Mersch.
The residence is close to Lintgen train station and there are numerous bus lines to Luxembourg city centre. “La route du Nord” (access Mersch or Lorentzweiler) ensures a quick car journey to the Kirchberg plateau (approx. 15 mins).
Quiet location surrounded by greenery in a rural setting north of Luxembourg city (approx. 20km) and close to supermarkets and the shopping centre of Mierscherbierg (5km). The cycle route PC15 with a total length of 31km and running from Luxembourg city to Ettelbruck also passes by Lintgen and Gosseldange.
- Basic home automation
- Electric roller
- Floor tiles in 60x60cm
- Land 19,68 ares
- Oak parquet
- Sanitary installation
- Security lock
1st floor (100% sold)
|A1.1||2||91.68 m2||5.64 m²||Sold|
|A1.2||3||92.51 m2||5.47 m²||Sold|
|A1.3||3||119.71 m2||5.64 m²||Sold|
|B1.1||1||62.18 m2||5.64 m²||Sold|
|B1.2||1||62.18 m2||5.64 m²||Sold|
|B1.3||3||114.6 m2||5.67 m²||Sold|
2nd floor (100% sold)
|A2.4||2||91.82 m2||5.64 m²||Sold|
|A2.5||3||92.66 m2||5.34 m²||Sold|
|A2.6||3||119.71 m2||5.64 m²||Sold|
|B2.4||3||124.45 m2||5.64 m²||Sold|
|B2.5||3||123.62 m2||5.67 m²||Sold|
3rd floor (100% sold)
|A3.7||2||92.66 m2||8.6 m²||Sold|
|B3.6||2||102.2 m2||10.77 m²||Sold|
|B3.7||1||72.49 m2||8.14 m²||Sold|