Description of the project
The residence "Alhena" which was designed in collaboration with the architect’s office Tatiana Fabeck comprises 23 apartments and is located in the heart of the residential district of Mühlenbach at 105 rue de Mühlenbach. It will be constructed on a plot of approx. 17 ares. Situated close to Place Dargent with a bus stop located directly in front of the building one can easily access the neighbourhoods of Limpertsberg, the city centre and the Kirchberg.
The residence has two basement levels, a ground floor and three upper floors. The private parking spaces, the cellars, the common areas and technical rooms are located in the basements. The generous plans of the ground floor and the three upper floors offer residents very interesting perspectives on the various outdoor spaces.
The large room height windows in combination with the spacious loggias, terraces and balconies ensure maximum light and a feeling of well-being in the apartments.
Top floor luxury penthouse apartments with an open and continuous layout ensure an exceptional quality of living in a central location.
Discover the plans and perspectives of these apartments on our website and take advantage of a consultation with us to discover the possibilities of adapting the spaces to your needs.
The apartments are sold off plan in future state of completion (VEFA).
Sustainable development/Energy Pass
The residence complies with the standard called "low energy" offering the following characteristics:
- energy efficiency class - "A"
- insulation class - "A"
- environmental performance class - "A"
The quality of the ambient air is ensured by a centralized mechanical ventilation with recovery of energy.
Services included in the sale price
- "Smart Home" - Domotics: Each apartment is equipped with an intelligent network between technical installations such as heating, window blinds and lighting with intercom integration based on the European KNX protocol. A central panel allows for the configuration of the various elements according to the convenience of the user. Visualization of the image of the intercom and remote management of heating, blinds and lighting via mobile phone or tablet is planned.
- Natural stone facades.
- Interior lighting: LED ceiling lights "Brumberg” or “Wever & Ducre” in the living areas/bathrooms and LED ceiling lights "Molto Luce" in the bedrooms.
- Full height interior doors with hidden hinges.
- Tiling: "Villeroy & Boch", "Pure Line" series, 60/60 cm format in living rooms, hallways, kitchens and storage rooms.
- Oak parquet in the bedrooms.
- Apartment entrance doors with 3-point security locks and high level sound proofing (42 dB).
- Complete sanitary installation including drawer units under the basins and mirror cabinets above and all necessary accessories.
- Electric Venetian exterior blinds with lacquered aluminum slats.
Creches, pharmacies, primary schools and secondary schools are all nearby.
Superb playground and recreation areas in the Bambësch forest.
Bus stop at Place Dargent with the following lines:
- 10 has its terminus in Steinsel and heads towards the central train station.
- 11 has its terminus in Walferdange and heads towards the central train station.
- 12 has its terminus in Dommeldange and heads towards the P+R Bouillon.
- 23 has its terminus in Beggen Henri Dunant and heads towards the central station via the Grund.
The bus stop in front of the residence is served by line 21 which terminates in Eich Culture Centre and heads towards the central train station.
The residence is located near the funicular and the new CFL station Kirchberg at the foot of the Grande-Duchesse bridge which provides links to the entire Kirchberg plateau and the European institutions.
Terraces / balconies / private cellars / indoor parking are included in the sale price. The selling prices are indicated with 3% VAT.
Ground floor (remain 1 available)
|A0.1||studio||33.98 m2||8.75 m²||-||Sold|
|A0.2||studio||39.8 m2||5.89 m²||-||Sold|
|A0.3||1||49.43 m2||3.15 m²||-||Sold|
|A0.6||1||65.33 m2||20.92 m²||1||Sold|
|A0.6||studio||41.82 m2||12.44 m²||-||Sold|
|A0.7||studio||37.83 m2||8.94 m²||-||Sold|
|C0.4||liberal profession||39.05 m2||4.26 m²||-||Sold|
|C0.5||liberal profession||45.91 m2||5.41 m²||1||Sold|
|C0.5B||liberal profession||60.77 m2||3.4 m²||1||727,023 €||PLANS_COMM_C0_5b.jpg|
1st floor (remain 1 available)
2nd floor (100% sold)
|A2.1||1||57.56 m2||6 m²||1||Sold|
|A2.2||studio||39.65 m2||6 m²||-||Sold|
|A2.3||1||44.27 m2||7 m²||1||Sold|
|A2.4||studio||33.9 m2||7 m²||-||Sold|
|A2.5||1||45.92 m2||6.12 m²||1||Sold|
|A2.6||1||70.12 m2||6.12 m²||1||Sold|
|A2.7||2||93.91 m2||13.57 m²||1||Sold|
|A2.8||studio||32.07 m2||6 m²||-||Sold|