Description of the project
Those looking for the exceptional must keep their eye on the details.
In the popular residential district of Merl / Belair, situated in the west of Luxembourg City, the Résidence “Aubépines” impresses with its well conceived architectural concept. This promises the ultimate in accommodation and lifestyle quality. The 34 apartments surround an inner landscaped private garden that is accessible to all the residents and secluded from the street and traffic. The light façade finish with its expanse of windows creates a friendly atmosphere from the outside and perfect light conditions on the inside. Every home has been meticulously planned in detail and will be finished with superior quality materials. This ensures that the quality and functionality standards are perfectly suited for everyday use.
- Home automation system permitting the control of the heating, the lighting and the external blinds by means of your smartphone or tablet
- Sliding French windows in wood/aluminium with enhanced sound insulation
- Room height oak veneered doors with concealed hinges and stainless steel fittings
- Flooring throughout and wall tiling in the bathrooms up to a value of €150,00/m2 HTVA
- Zonal underfloor heating individually controlled
- Fully fitted bathrooms with fixtures from Villeroy & Boch
- Balconies and patios with wood system floors and glass balustrades
- External areas designed by a landscape architect and accessible to all
- Energy class BB, spacious caves, parking and a centralized ventilation system ensure maximum comfort
Possibility to acquire further parking spaces.
Residence Concept S.A. reserves the right to modify any prices at any time and without any announcements. None of the information on this page is legally binding.